Etiketter

fredag 7 oktober 2011

Date ate Mc´Donald´s

Hallo my name is Daniel and my twin brothers name is Ben. I like my twin brother very much. Once when I was going to a date I changed place with Ben. We decided to meet at McDonald’s about five a clock. So when Ben and his date came to McDonald’s they ordered menues and started to eat. Then suddenly she started to look at Bens cheek and saw his waunds. She said she hated him and ran away. My twin brother Ben stayed and ate up his food, and after that he went home and played a tv game called gta san andreas. I went down to him and asked how the date was.
and he said it was pretty bad. 
Why, I asked?  
She said she hated us. 
Okey, what happened?
She looked at my cheek and saw my waunds.
That’s very bad, not pretty bad, I guess.
Was there something good about the date?
Yes, the food, she ran away and I ate her food too.
You are so weird.

1 kommentar:

  1. Good word knowledge. Write more! Describe people and scenes.

    I've copied and printed this text to be able to correct it. Look at the corrections and ask if you don't under stand why I've corrected.

    SvaraRadera