Etiketter

tisdag 16 april 2013

My practice at Alfredos Pasta



I practiced at Alfredos pasta. The restaurant is in the middle of Lund in the Market Hall. I started at ten o´clock when the restaurant opened. At the mornings there were very much to do, I did the lasagne, rolling cutlery, lined up the coke and milk, weight up pasta, put candlelight on the tables and many other stuff. But then after lunch they didn`t have that much work, so I just washed. It was fun and I did many different things.

They gave me lunch every day, that was very very nice food. After my lunch that I ate around one o´clock, I didn`t have that much to do, because it is a lunch restaurant, so there weren`t many people after lunch...

At the restaurant they do their own pasta and pizza. They have big machines where they made the pasta. It was very nice food. I ate pizza sometimes and pasta sometimes, I liked the pizza most and it was very very good.

There was two girls who served the food for the guests, one man who made the pasta and one who made the pizza. My supervisor was another man who organised the machines which made the pasta. My other supervisor wasn´t in the kitchen but she was the owner of the restaurant. 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar