Etiketter

tisdag 20 september 2011

Letter to Sarah

HELLO


I understand you have had much to do so it didn’t do anything that it took a long time. 
I hope you have very fun. I think so in your mail. I think you can be good at volleyball and everybody wants to be a friend with you. Your grandma and grandpa live near you, doesn’t they? Your teather seems very nice. I hope I can have that teatcher to. When I said to your old friends that you missed them they said ”we miss her very much too!”
It sounds very nice in your new house and you live near everything. Your new friends are nice I think. Last week when I turned fifteen I got a CD player, the one I showed you in the mall. I love it and I can play really loud on it. My mum and dad don’t like the noise. I will send you some more Party Mix CDs soon when I have made them. I have to go now, because my handball training starts in half an hour. Have fun and I hope to hear from you soon again. I miss you a lot! 
LOVE
Jen

1 kommentar: