Etiketter

onsdag 26 september 2012

Lockies dagbok

I feel like a dog.

My brother thinks he helps me with my girlfriend but he doesn`t, he just destroys for me and I don´t want his help so I was a bit of angry with him so I said that he can´t get a girl who is much older than he. But I know that he loves her very much.

I feel like a bad son because my mum needs my help but I am with Dot so I didn`t help her so she did that on her own and fall down from a chair and she was hurt.

I feel like a bad friend because my friend Egg is angry at me and I know why, it`s becaus I said he has weird toes to Dot and he said to me: don`t tell this to someone but I did and I feel stupid now.
But I hope he will be my friend again because he is a very good friend.
I feel so bad now but I love Dot so much so I can`t stop thinking of her. I don`t know wath to do.

Bye bye
see you!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar